Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

A site dedicated to Harry Potter!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New House Cup and competitions system set up! See "House Cup" for rules and details. First competition-- fanfiction contest. 1st Place-- 20 points; 2nd Place--15 points; 3rd Place-- 10 points. Please enter!

The Chronicles Of Narnia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonks Fanatic 4 Ever
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Tonks Fanatic 4 Ever

Butterbeers : 2
Butterbeers : 0

The Chronicles Of Narnia Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles Of Narnia   The Chronicles Of Narnia EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 am

I've been a huge Chronicles Of Narnia fan since I first read the book series back when I was younger. I can't remember how young I was when I read the books for the first time. My favorite two characters from the beginning have been Aslan and Lucy Pevensie. I own the first two movies and I'm really looking forward to see the third movie when it comes this December.
Back to top Go down
vemnpus

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles Of Narnia   The Chronicles Of Narnia EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:11 am

Peter and Susan weren't allowed back in Narnia
* They are too old now. They need to know / follow Aslan on Earth by the name Aslan uses on Earth.
* Their time as Kings and Quuens of Narnia were they grow to young adults before nreturning back to Earth using the wardrobe does not count.

I'm pretty sure they had learned everything they needed to but weren't told to leave then they accidentally left when they were chasing Lucy.
* Sorry to contradict, but they did not learn all they needed. Proof can be seen in Prince Caspian and in Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Back to top Go down
Lional1

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles Of Narnia   The Chronicles Of Narnia EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 pm

With an appeal to both adults and children, the British author C. S. Lewis wrote seven books in his Chronicles of Narnia series. The stories are rich in mythology and religious symbolism, drawing upon archetypes from the Norse, Greco-Roman, Persian, medieval chivalric, and Judeo-Christian traditions.

Now comes this wonderful film of the first chronicle, "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." The beautiful cinematography and the terrific performances of the children make this film outstanding for family viewing. As integrated with the live actors, the colorful animal characters, especially the Lion (Jesus), reveal brilliant technical film-making as well.

Lewis's books are not overtly allegorical. Rather, the symbols and the messages are subtle. The four children in the story (Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy) were inspired by the actual children evacuated from London during World War II, who spent time in Lewis's home. Lewis wanted his books to be enjoyed by young people who would later in their lives draw the spiritual meanings from the stories. In this area, the film is enormously faithful to the original book and would have made the author extremely proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles Of Narnia   The Chronicles Of Narnia Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles Of Narnia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Forums :: General :: TV Shows/Movies-
Jump to: