Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

A site dedicated to Harry Potter!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New House Cup and competitions system set up! See "House Cup" for rules and details. First competition-- fanfiction contest. 1st Place-- 20 points; 2nd Place--15 points; 3rd Place-- 10 points. Please enter!

The Camping Sequence

Go down 
+2
Draco
Harry_Potter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

Butterbeers : 100
Butterbeers : 8

The Camping Sequence Empty
PostSubject: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 am

I really don't understand the camping sequence hate. I liked it. It really showed how lost the trio were and it also brought out some of their best and worst qualities. A book can't be action-y all the time; I think Rowling did a splendid job balancing it all out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

Butterbeers : 44
Butterbeers : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:01 am

I think he did a splined good with the book.It was the best ever but ,I have a few statements to make like I wish he made more books to add to the sires of Harry Potter and what if it had went what do you think will happen if hed went on? Razz
Back to top Go down
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 am

Draco wrote:
I think he did a splined good with the book.It was the best ever but ,I have a few statements to make like I wish he made more books to add to the sires of Harry Potter and what if it had went what do you think will happen if hed went on? Razz

I don't really know. But J.K. Rowling is a girl Shocked Not a guy tongue
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:22 am

The same here.I didn't know J.K.Rowling was a girl .I thought she was a boy:shock :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

Butterbeers : 159
Butterbeers : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:52 am

I loved the camping sequence actually... didn't see what was wrong with it. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://hp-forums.forumotion.com
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:59 am

There's nothing wrong with book.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

Butterbeers : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:19 pm

I think the book was really good.

During the camping sequence she did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Kate wrote:
I think the book was really good.

During the camping sequence she did a great job.

Yeah, that's why it surprised me that a lot of people didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

Butterbeers : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Well, maybe because it wasn't full on camping, but it wasn't really suppose to be full on camping!
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Probably so.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Luna

Butterbeers : 19
Butterbeers : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:21 am

Harry_Potter wrote:
I really don't understand the camping sequence hate. I liked it. It really showed how lost the trio were and it also brought out some of their best and worst qualities. A book can't be action-y all the time; I think Rowling did a splendid job balancing it all out. Razz

Tottaly Agreed
Back to top Go down
Dirty Rotten Mime
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Dirty Rotten Mime

Butterbeers : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 pm

I disliked it because I thought that it was boring in some parts and it dragged on for too long. Also, it seemed that everything at the end of the book was sort of rushed due to it. However, I did like that it showed how lost Harry, Ron and Hermione were at that time.
Back to top Go down
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Dirty Rotten Mime wrote:
I disliked it because I thought that it was boring in some parts and it dragged on for too long. Also, it seemed that everything at the end of the book was sort of rushed due to it. However, I did like that it showed how lost Harry, Ron and Hermione were at that time.

Yeah, but it was realistic. If it hadn't been written this way, I doubt I could've taken the book seriously. The story can't always be action-y.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Your right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Camping Sequence   The Camping Sequence Empty

Back to top Go down

The Camping Sequence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Forums :: Harry Potter Books :: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-
Jump to: