Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

A site dedicated to Harry Potter!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New House Cup and competitions system set up! See "House Cup" for rules and details. First competition-- fanfiction contest. 1st Place-- 20 points; 2nd Place--15 points; 3rd Place-- 10 points. Please enter!

Time Turner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

Butterbeers : 100
Butterbeers : 8

Time Turner Empty
PostSubject: Time Turner   Time Turner EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 am

I really don't understand how the time-turner works. At least not how it worked in the movie. If Harry and Hermione had been there earlier, wouldn't that mean they'd be there again? confused
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

Butterbeers : 44
Butterbeers : 1

Time Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Turner   Time Turner EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:06 am

Yes.This just a possibility that I have to say. I bet it works like this.

1. You turn the ring.what I think is i0t has some kind of charm on it thats sends you back in time.Like Tom Riddle diary did.

2. In the movie Harry Potter something always happened and you couldn't explain it.When they went back in time like when Harry got hit with a rock in the head and when a rock broke the vase when they got to that part they had to throw the rocks to hit Harry and the vase. It's like every part you couldn't explain it they had to do.

3. When they got it all done they went back to the hospital where Ron was.Like when you get it all done you return to the same place you used it at.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Jan
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Butterbeers : 8
Butterbeers : 0

Time Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Turner   Time Turner EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Well, there was a threat that Dumbledore reminded Harry and Hermoine of; that if they hadn't returned in time it could be fatal, how exacty, I don't know. I belive that if they returned within the same room once the mission was completed that their dna would morph together again. However, I guess we may never know the mystery of magic, will we?

Or maybe the 2nd set of H and H would just disapeaer onto another dimension. THat would be cool. And their souls would remian in this dimension. I think it would have to involve their souls b/c clearly JKR recognized this part of human/wizard/witch with the demenotr's kiss. In the end, their souls we returned to them, I figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Turner   Time Turner Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Turner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Forums :: Harry Potter Books :: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-
Jump to: