Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

A site dedicated to Harry Potter!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New House Cup and competitions system set up! See "House Cup" for rules and details. First competition-- fanfiction contest. 1st Place-- 20 points; 2nd Place--15 points; 3rd Place-- 10 points. Please enter!

*Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

Butterbeers : 159
Butterbeers : 5

*Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers*   *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am

This was, albeit sad, one of my favorite scenes of the book. I liked that Rowling killed off someone really close to Harry. Not because I like killing, but because it showed that she wasn't afraid to kill off her characters, and in in the end, it made Harry stronger.
Back to top Go down
https://hp-forums.forumotion.com
Jan
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Butterbeers : 8
Butterbeers : 0

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers*   *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:04 pm

I agree. It shows character strength and integrity.

But I miss sirius black just because I thought his role was a pivot point for Harry. And the fact that padfoot was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Luna

Butterbeers : 19

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers*   *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:16 pm

I Missed Sirius, i cried when he died
Back to top Go down
Jan
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Butterbeers : 8

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers*   *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 pm

So did I. I only cried one other time throughout the series, and that is something b/c I never cry.

May I ask what that other time was?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers*   *Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Sirius's Death *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1