Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

A site dedicated to Harry Potter!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New House Cup and competitions system set up! See "House Cup" for rules and details. First competition-- fanfiction contest. 1st Place-- 20 points; 2nd Place--15 points; 3rd Place-- 10 points. Please enter!

Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

Butterbeers : 159
Butterbeers : 5

Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince   Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 am

Okay, after watching the Half-Blood Prince, I decided to reread the Harry Potter series. I caught something very interesting in Chamber of Secrets.

When Harry accidentally ends up in Borgin and Burkes, Rowling describes Malfoy looking at a necklace....

The necklace was cursed, and Draco was looking at it. Does anyone else think this was the necklace used to curse Katie Bell?
Back to top Go down
https://hp-forums.forumotion.com
Jan
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Butterbeers : 8
Butterbeers : 0

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince   Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 pm

That never even crossed my mind! Kinda cool...
I think that could be. I mean, it's probable. JKR would involve something like that, now that you mention it.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

Butterbeers : 44
Butterbeers : 1

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince   Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince   Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Draco wrote:
scratch

If you'd read the book and/or watched the movie, you would know what I'm talking about. Katie Bell was cursed with a necklace in Half-Blood Prince...
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince   Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 pm

For your information I saw the moive.I can't think what to write.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince   Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Draco wrote:
For your information I saw the moive.I can't think what to write.

Oh. Well, could you possibly join in on the movie discussion thread? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince   Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Theres only a few places you can get cursed things but, don't you think it would have been sold by now before the 6 movie.Why would Dumbledore give the cursed necklace to Katie Bell to deliver to him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince   Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

Foreshadowing to Half Blood Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Forums :: Harry Potter Books :: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets-
Jump to: