Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

A site dedicated to Harry Potter!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New House Cup and competitions system set up! See "House Cup" for rules and details. First competition-- fanfiction contest. 1st Place-- 20 points; 2nd Place--15 points; 3rd Place-- 10 points. Please enter!

What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?

Go down 
+4
Kate
Harry_Potter
Draco
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

Butterbeers : 159
Butterbeers : 5

What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 am

What do you think they will cut from the last two Potter films?
Back to top Go down
https://hp-forums.forumotion.com
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

Butterbeers : 44
Butterbeers : 1

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:30 am

i don't have a clue Question
Back to top Go down
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

Butterbeers : 100
Butterbeers : 8

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:37 pm

I think they might cut part of the camping sequence, but other than that I'm not really sure.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

Butterbeers : 7

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Well they shouldn't cut much because it is cut into two parts, so they might even add!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Kate wrote:
Well they shouldn't cut much because it is cut into two parts, so they might even add!

I hope you're right about that. Although, as you've said, there really is no excuse for them to cut anything.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah, well I hope they don't cut anything at least!!

I really hope it is going to be good!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Luna

Butterbeers : 19
Butterbeers : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:10 pm

I think i might cut out the last chapter of the story ''19 years later'' because who are they possibly going to get to play harry at like 30.. i think thats his age in that chapter
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:16 pm

They would find a different person to play Harry, 19 years later.

Which he is in his late 30's I think.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Luna

Butterbeers : 19

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Yes, But how are they going to find someone looking like harry even using all the thing they use on his face they wouldent beable to make him look like harry
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Well Harry is going to grow older & look different
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:41 pm

There probably going to cut some of the fight at the end and some of the camping sequence.
Back to top Go down
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Kate wrote:
Well Harry is going to grow older & look different

Have you ever seen the Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman? The same woman played Jane when she was seven and when she was 110. They might be able to do that with Harry and them. I hope so. I love the epilogue. xD
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:15 am

Well in Benjamin Button 2 different people played him. Or more. I don't know. Didn't watch it.

Anyway! They could just put make up on him, make him grow a little scruff or something.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 am

Kate wrote:
Well in Benjamin Button 2 different people played him. Or more. I don't know. Didn't watch it.

Anyway! They could just put make up on him, make him grow a little scruff or something.

He has no problem growing scruff. He he....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:32 am

You got that right. Razz
Back to top Go down
SGR
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
SGR

Butterbeers : 6

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Based on what they've done in other movies *coughOotP,foronecough*, they'll probably end up cutting out part of The Prince's Tale. Which really sucks, since that was my favorite part of DH, if not the series as a whole. They seem to have some aversion to Snape having anything beyond a cameo in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 pm

They might.
Back to top Go down
SGR
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
SGR

Butterbeers : 6

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 pm

I just thought of this (spoliered, just in case)--

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 pm

They might show them in the middle fixing the burrow before the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:18 am

I just hope they replace the camping with scenes for Ginny and Snape, complete with Ginny Quoting Lily's final line to Snape, even, intentionally or otherwise, without realizing it.

That, and they need to actually keep the verbal incantation for the Bat-Boogey Hex, for once!

The problem you mentioned with Snape, was the problem Ginny Weasley somehow shared in the movies, much to my dismay.
Back to top Go down
sleazy4rweasley
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
sleazy4rweasley

Butterbeers : 2

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:34 pm

I think they might cut some of Dobby's funeral and all and Maybe Bill and Fleur's wedding.
Back to top Go down
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 am

sleazy4rweasley wrote:
I think they might cut some of Dobby's funeral and all and Maybe Bill and Fleur's wedding.

Probably so, because they didn't even lead up to it in HPB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?   What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think They Will Cut From This Movie?
Page 1 of 1