Harry Potter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Forums

A site dedicated to Harry Potter!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New House Cup and competitions system set up! See "House Cup" for rules and details. First competition-- fanfiction contest. 1st Place-- 20 points; 2nd Place--15 points; 3rd Place-- 10 points. Please enter!

I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

Butterbeers : 159
Butterbeers : 5

I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 am

I am so excited. I've finally got my tickets, and I can't wait!!! The trailers make it look really awesome. A lot of screenings have already been sold out, and movie experts think it will be one of the highest grossing movies of all time.
Back to top Go down
https://hp-forums.forumotion.com
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

Butterbeers : 44
Butterbeers : 1

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 am

I cant want to go see it eather.Think they are going to cut out some of the best scenes in it. how many more days until it comes out?Tell me please.I really wonder if it going to be the best movie of all time and then wine you get there it at that good.you know what I'm getting at now.I hope wine you go to go see it at triable all because they cut out to many good parts of the movie like they usually do you know.That is the point I'm getting at now.I hope it dosn't have any bad parts in it thats not right in the book.when you back from seeing it tell me if is good or bad?ok.well thats pretty much all I have to say about it and the other stuff.

Sincerely yours,
Zack Boggs

P.S.don't make questions that have spoillers or questions about the 7 book or any thing withe 7 book or movie I mean it now don't put questions about the 7 book or movie you got that down now.Well thats it. Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:34 am

Draco wrote:
I cant want to go see it eather.Think they are going to cut out some of the best scenes in it. how many more days until it comes out?Tell me please.I really wonder if it going to be the best movie of all time and then wine you get there it at that good.you know what I'm getting at now.I hope wine you go to go see it at triable all because they cut out to many good parts of the movie like they usually do you know.That is the point I'm getting at now.I hope it dosn't have any bad parts in it thats not right in the book.when you back from seeing it tell me if is good or bad?ok.well thats pretty much all I have to say about it and the other stuff.

Sincerely yours,
Zack Boggs

P.S.don't make questions that have spoillers or questions about the 7 book or any thing withe 7 book or movie I mean it now don't put questions about the 7 book or movie you got that down now.Well thats it. Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Cool

They are going to cut some good scenes out, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:36 am

too bad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Luna
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Luna

Butterbeers : 19
Butterbeers : 0

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Yes, I hope they dont cut the good bits out and i hope they keep the harry ginny kiss scene. and i wonder who that girl is the ron kisses(that'll be interesting to find out) Razz
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

Butterbeers : 7

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Thats Lavender!!

Anyway it's going to be really good by some of the clips that I have watched.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Have you seen Trailer 4? I can't wait!! Do you have your tickets yet?
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah I bought them last week! I am going to the midnight premiere!

I haven't seen all the trailers. I don't want to ruin it for myself!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Kate wrote:

I finally got mine, but I have been trying to buy them for weeks! They aren't doing a midnight premiere where I'm at, so I'm just going the earliest possible time opening day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Oh yeah. Where I am there doing it at every possible movie theatre here where I live, but I have to go to a different town.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 pm

I'm going sometime to see Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince sometime after it comes out.Smile

Last edited by Draco on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry_Potter
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Harry_Potter

Butterbeers : 100
Butterbeers : 8

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Kate wrote:

I got my tickets too!!! Can't wait! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kate
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Kate

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:16 am

One of my friends, is going to seriously kill me with his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:32 am

Kate wrote:
One of my friends, is going to seriously kill me with his excitement.

I've been getting on everyone's nerves about this movie. It's not my fault though! It's Rowling's for making HP so good. Razz
Back to top Go down
Draco
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Draco

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:30 am

lol! Its not your fluat. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!   I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can't Wait For This Movie!!!!!
Page 1 of 1